Shipping, Payment & Other
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
- Our prices do not include shipping and insurance. An additional 6.25 percent Massachusetts sales tax will be required for purchases picked up at our shop or mailed within the state.
- If you have special requirements for shipping, please contact us prior to purchase to make sure we can accommodate your needs.
- We are happy to combine shipping on multiple items if we feel it can be done without risking damage.
- Shipping is through USPS priority, media, first class or parcel post at our discretion depending on size, weight and destination.
- Flat shipping rates quoted are for domestic mailing only. International buyers will be significantly higher in most cases; and international customers should inquire prior to purchase. Under no circumstances will customs forms be falsified to show items are gifts or understate purchase price.
- Payment is available on this site through PayPal. We are also able to process payment through our in-house merchant account and accept all major credit cards. Payment can also be made by check, but items will be held for shipment pending clearance.
- Returns are accepted provided we receive notification within 7 days of receipt of your item. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- We do not send items "on approval" and may assess a 20 percent restocking fee at our discretion.
- Full refund will be made if an item is returned due to a significant error or omission on our part. Please check our "condition" definitions below.
- Items must be received in the same packaging and condition as when originally shipped.
FOR OUR DEALER FRIENDS:
- We enjoy working with our dealer friends both here online and in our brick and mortar store. Dealers must provide a copy of a valid resale certificate in order to qualify for discounts and Mass tax exemption, so please contact us ahead of time to provide that information.
Regarding condition descriptions, since certain words are open to interpretation, here is a short synopsis of the meaning we attach to various terms relevant to condition. In all cases, anything that we believe is outside the boundaries of accepted norms will be fully described in the listings.
- PERFECT. Implies the piece is free of chips, cracks, or hairlines. Expect reasonable signs of use and age and/or minor original manufacturing flaws.
- FLAWLESS: Implies that the piece was originally made without any flaws and is undamaged as outlined under PERFECT. You may expect to see some reasonable signs of use such as normal and usually validating bottom wear, but anything beyond that will not be described as FLAWLESS.
- MINT: A word we almost never use, implies that a piece has no flaws, no wear, no sign of use, no damage -- and to all intents and purposes, remains as pristine as the day it was made.
We stand firmly behind our descriptions and merchandise; so if you have any cause for concern, we will do our very best to make it right for you.